Treasury Report on Receivables (TROR) Dashboard 2.0 Overview
Open to DMS Employees only
Tuesday, October 20, 2020 | 10:00 am – 11:00 am ET
Debt Management Services
Point of Contact:Denise.Hammond@fiscal.treasury.gov
The Bureau of Fiscal Service, Debt Management Services (FS,DMS) and the Financial Information Repository (FIR) team are pleased to announce new functionality for the Treasury Report on Receivables (TROR) enhanced reports. These enhancements were made to enrich the user experience and assist in data analysis.
- An updated interface designed to follow the TROR form for output analysis
- Easy to use Navigation Bar that allows the user to filter by Organization, Time Period, Receivable Type and Report Status
- A new Synopsis Box that provides a high-level overview of the agency debt performance
- Ability to move quickly between time periods and view the historical information
- Visualizations on every line item, giving the ability to determine links and relationships between data elements
Please use the form below to register.
DMS will send out webinar sign-on access and handout information to registered attendees prior to the webinar.
For questions, please contact Denise Hammond at 202-874-6810, or Denise.Hammond@fiscal.treasury.gov.
Fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.