Collections Information Repository (CIR) Security Users Overview: Roles and Responsibilities
Open to all federal agencies
Thurs., July 11, 2019, 10:00 am – 11:00 am ET
Thurs., July 11, 2019, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
Revenue Collections Management
Point of Contact:
The purpose of the webinar is to provide CIR Security Users with an overview and description of their roles and responsibilities.
This webinar will serve as a refresher about key security functions to ensure that users maintain access to the CIR application.
Topics will include:
- CIR Security roles and responsibilities
- How to recertify a CIR user
- How to complete the new user enrollment process
- Clarify the CIR roles and data permissions
- Security Users Reporting Options
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
Last modified 08/29/19