Build a Career at the Fiscal Service
Building a successful career takes knowledge, skills and, above all, dedication. Consider building your career at the Fiscal Service, where our mission is to promote the financial integrity and operational efficiency of the U.S. government through exceptional accounting, financing, collections, payments, and shared services. We offer opportunities in the following areas:
- Accounting: As an Accountant, you will be a part of a team providing centralized financial accounting and reporting services and policy related to the federal government's financial and operational performance to the Congress, customer agencies, American citizens, and other stakeholders.
- Administrative: Our Administrative Assistants provide invaluable support to management and technical professionals.
- Business & Finance: Our business and finance areas focus on ensuring compliance with Treasury's cash management requirements, providing assistance to federal program agencies in improving cash management, servicing our Treasury securities customers, providing shared services to other government agencies, and minimizing the risk exposure to Treasury in the management of the government's assets.
- Management: Career opportunities exist for highly motivated individuals to become Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.
- Information Technology: No longer just the government's "bookkeeper," the Fiscal Service of the new millennium is on the technology forefront in its use of automated systems. Join the team that ensures the efficiency and the integrity of the IT systems and services that Fiscal Service provides.
Consider taking advantage of the wide range of challenging and rewarding career opportunities Fiscal Service has to offer. Learn more about the Bureau of the Fiscal Service.
Last modified 11/26/18