Federal Financial Managers' Year-End Educational Event
Open to all federal agencies
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 | 8:30 am - 3:30 pm ET
Point of Contact:If you have any questions, please e-mail FA Customer Engagement
Event Details and Registration:
Join Bureau of the Fiscal Service financial management experts in a one-day, three-part educational event designed to provide federal financial managers with timely information for agency year-end reporting. This is a valuable opportunity for all financial managers to work together to strengthen the accuracy of the Financial Report of the U.S. Government.
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 | 8:30 – 3:30 PM EST
Session #1: 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM EST
Working Together to Reach an Opinion on the Financial Report of the U.S. Government
- Reaching an Opinion on the Financial Report of the U.S. Government
- Ready for Fiscal Year End? Ask us Anything!
Session 1 Presentation
Session #2: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Communication, Collaboration, and G-Invoicing: Three Tools to Reduce IGT Differences
- IGT Differences and Your Controls
- G-Invoicing Update: You Asked. We Delivered. Now’s Let’s Collaborate.
Session 2 Presentation
Session #3: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EST
Auditability of Data – Starts with BETCs and Ends with GTAS
- What are Business Event Type Codes (BETCs), and What is the best way to use them?
- The GTAS API -- How it Can Help You
Session 3 Presentation