Treasury Report on Receivables (TROR)
Monthly Update - May 2021
- TROR reporting information for the 2nd quarter FY 2021 will be available in the DMIS/TROR System in mid-May.
- TROR application
- Reporting schedule for the Treasury Report on Receivables and Debt Collection Activities for FY 2018
- DMS Annual Requirements for FY 2020 Year-End and CY 2021 Activities
- 2021 TROR Annual Certification/Verification Form
- Reporting requirements for the Treasury Report on Receivables
- TROR Access Request Form
- FY 2016 TROR with Formulas - (Revised August 2015)
Treasury Report on Receivables and Debt Collection Activities
The final revised Receivables Report captures data relevant to provisions in the DCIA; incorporates U.S. General Accounting Office recommendations; includes survey results from current reporting entities on the usefulness of existing data; and encompasses the recommendations of the interagency task group.
Receivables Report Information in Various Formats
The following tools are available for CFO verifiers, preparers, and analysts working with the Report on Receivables:
- Memorandum for All CFOs, Deputy CFOs and Chief Credit Management Officials
DMS Annual Requirements for FY 2020 Year-End and CY 2021 Activities
- Treasury Report on Receivables and Debt Collection Activities Form in Excel with formulas - (Revised August 2015)
- Instructional Workbook for Preparing the Treasury Report on Receivables and Debt Collection Activities - (Updated November 2018)
Fiscal Year 2021 Reporting Schedule
Note: The Treasury Report on Receivables is transmitted by federal agencies via the Internet using the Debt Management Information System (DMIS) based on the following schedule.
Table may scroll on smaller screens
|Status||Fiscal Year||Quarter*||Open Date||Close Date|
|Reporting||FY 2021||1st||Jan 12, 2021||Jan 29, 2021|
|Closed||FY 2021||2nd||Apr 13, 2021||Apr 30, 2021|
|Closed||FY 2021||3rd||Jul 13, 2021||Jul 30, 2021|
|Closed||FY 2021||4th||Oct 12, 2021||Nov 12, 2021|
*Fiscal Service is requesting that all federal agencies report quarterly.
For TROR user access during the established reporting timeframe, please contact DMS at 202-874-6810 or by email at DMS.TROR@fiscal.treasury.gov.
If you have questions regarding the TROR, you can contact your agency liaison at DMS.TROR@fiscal.treasury.gov.