New to OTCnet?
Check out the Getting Started and Resources Overview pages to learn more about OTCnet’s functionality.
Questions about Payment Processing tasks?
Visit the Training Overview page to navigate to the many training resources available.
Looking for help installing the OTCnet Local Bridge?
Visit the OLB Information and Resources page for general information.
Visit the Hardware page for information about purchasing and help with OTCnet Hardware.
OTCnet Contact Page:
Find contact information for the OTCnet Customer Service Team (technical assistance) and OTCnet Deployment Team (onboarding and expansion assistance) on the OTCnet Contact Page.
OTCnet General Information:
For basic questions about OTCnet explore the OTCnet FAQ and the OTCnet Glossary. Visit the OTCnet Training Webpage to learn about the training resources available. See the detailed OTCnet Holiday Schedule.
Hardware Overview Page:
Visit the hardware overview page to learn more about purchasing hardware and for help with troubleshooting or setting up a new terminal.
PIV/CAC OTCnet Linking:
Visit the PIV/CAC information page to learn more about linking your PIV/CAC credentials to OTCnet, or visit the PIV/CAC OTCnet Connection Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Introduction to Common Approach to Identity Assurance (CAIA):
- Review the Introduction to CAIA deck and listen to the Introduction to CAIA Webinar Recording to learn about the Common Approach to Identity Assurance (CAIA) impacting OTCnet user authentication and provisioning.
- Review the Introduction to CAIA FAQ to answer some of the most commonly asked questions about the OTCnet transition to CAIA.
- Review the Create an OTCnet Account Through ID.me Printable Job Aid for step-by-step instructions on creating an OTCnet account through ID.me.
Release 4.8 OTCnet Application Enhancements:
- Review the Release 4.8 Application Enhancements deck.
- Listen to the Release 4.8 Application Enhancements Webinar Recording to learn about the user-facing changes made to the OTCnet application during Release 4.8 and other system updates.
Adjustment, Correction or Reversal (ACR) Request Form(s)
Includes the OTCnet Adjustment, Correction or Reversal (ACR) Request Form(s) which should be submitted to OTCnet Customer Support at FiscalService.OTCChannel@citi.com once completed.
Provide technical details for OTCnet Releases.
Provides detailed information about the technical requirements needed to operate OTCnet.
Guidance on installing the Java Access Bridge
(for users who use the JAWS screen reader application)