Skip Navigation
Official website of the United States Government We can do this. Find COVID-19 vaccines near you. Visit U.S. Department of the Treasury
Bureau of the Fiscal Service Home
Debt Management
Man Making Phone Payment

Contact Us

General information and guidance for our debt collection programs is available at

For specific questions about a debt that has been referred to Fiscal Service's Cross-Servicing program for collection, please contact the Cross Servicing Call Center between 7:30am – 5:30pm (Central Time) Monday to Friday. English and Spanish-speaking agents are available.

If you have specific questions about a debt that has been referred to Fiscal Service’s Treasury Offset Program (TOP), you must call the referring creditor agency. If you do not know who that agency is, please call the TOP IVR.

You may also send written correspondence to:

    U.S. Department of the Treasury
    P.O. Box 830794
    Birmingham, AL, 35283-0794
    Fax: (855) 292-9700

If you would like to correspond with Fiscal Service on behalf of a debtor, you must have authorization, such as a power of attorney or a completed authorization form.

For information about how to make a payment to a debt in the Cross-Servicing program, please visit

If you would like to contact our Centralized Receivables Service (CRS), please call a CRS Payment Servicing Specialist at 1-888-618-3103 or send correspondence to PO Box 19296, Springfield, IL 62794-9296.

Update for Small Business Administration (SBA) COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (COVID EIDL) debts:

As of May 20, 2024, all SBA COVID EIDL debts are being serviced through SBA. Please make future payments through SBA’s online portal:

Loans in default remain eligible for offset through the Treasury Offset Program. If you have made previous payments to Fiscal Service, those amounts have been credited to your debt.

If you have questions about your debt or any payment agreement, please visit MySBA Loan Portal at or call SBA at (833) 853-5638

Are You Looking for a Specific Topic?

To find information for a single problem or program, select from the options below:

Pay my debt

You can do this through online, by mail, or by phone.

I received an invoice/past due notice

Find out more about CRS

Resolve a student loan

Contact the Department of Education

My federal payment was reduced

Learn more about TOP

My wages were garnished

Learn about Cross Servicing

Last modified 07/16/24