Skip Navigation
Official website of the United States Government U.S. Department of the Treasury
Bureau of the Fiscal Service Home
Treasury Offset Program

Contact Us

If you owe a debt to the government:

You must contact the specific federal agency or state you owe the money to. TOP cannot make arrangements for you to pay off your debt, discuss your debt with you or refund your money. The TOP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system on 800-304-3107 can tell you who to call.

Hearing impaired customers may use the Federal Relay Service by dialing 800-877-8339 to reach a Communications Assistant (CA) who will dial the toll free number.

International Calls

If you have any questions concerning the offset of your federal payment, please call the number corresponding to the country from which you are calling.

Download International TOP Calls PDF

Last modified 09/28/20