Use the guidelines below to report your entity's adjusted trial balance data in GTAS. As always, if you have any questions please contact your entity GTAS point of contact.
Make sure you are ready
To work with GTAS, make sure
- the computer you will use for GTAS has
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or later
- your entity's accounting system has been updated to meet the Bulk File Data Requirements
- the appropriate people in the entity have reviewed and understood the edits and validations that will be run against the agency's adjusted trial balance data
Enrollment for Users:
A current or new user can modify or request access to the Governmentwide Treasury Account Symbol Adjusted Trial Balance System.
However, you will not be able to enroll or make modifications to your access unless your GWA (Governmentwide Accounting) supervisor is enrolled.
If your supervisor is enrolled in GTAS, you may become a GTAS user or change your access to GTAS. You do this through the ISIM Self-Service Website at https://isim.fiscal.treasury.gov/itim/self.
See the instructions for GWA supervisors below.
GTAS SystemEnrollment Reference Guide
Supervisor Reference Guide
User Account Modification Guide
Entity User Role Guide
Enrollment for GWA Supervisors
At this time, we're manually enrolling Supervisors for GWA applications. Once the GWA Supervisor has been designated in ISIM, granting new user access or an account modification request is available for all GWA applications.
To enroll as a GTAS supervisor:
- Download, fill out, and sign the GWA Supervisor Enrollment Form
- Send the form to us by email or fax:
If you have questions, call the Treasury Support Center: 1-877-440-9476