We constantly update the SPS Application to add new functionality, implement requests from users for enhancements, install security updates, fix bugs and make other improvements. With every new release, we let you know ahead of time in a "What's New document" how the upcoming changes will affect you.
Here is a brief summary of upcoming changes for SPS:
- Ability for DOD Users to use their CAC cards for accessing SPS
- Ability for SPS users to start their migration to PIV/CAC/PIV-I access
- Direct print capability of the schedule details
- Same Day ACH capability for PAM payment requests
- Ability for SPS users to view the progress status of their schedules
- Improvements to modernize the look and feel, increase speed and enhance the flow.
Please contact the SPS Help Desk at 816-414-2340 or email@example.com if you have questions or need additional information.