G-Invoicing (GINV) Release 5.0 Overview
This webinar is targeted for G-Invoicing leads wanting to learn more about the new Release 5.0.
Webinar - WebEx Invite will be provided before each session to registered attendees.
No sessions currently scheduled
Fiscal Accounting Office
Point of Contact:If you have any questions, please e-mail our Help Desk at IGT@fiscal.treasury.gov.
G-Invoicing is a web-based application created to efficiently manage Intragovernmental (Intragov) buy/sell transactions between two federal agencies from the agreement of the General Terms & Conditions (GT&Cs) to the Intragovernmental Payment and Collection (IPAC) system payment notification.
The United States Department of the Treasury's Bureau of the Fiscal Service offers G-Invoicing at no charge to all federal agencies.
This webinar series will provide an overview of new functionality released in R5.0. We’ll provide an overview of:
- 7600EZ Transactions
- Order Upload (New and In-Flight)
- BIZAPP – Business Applications
- Constructive Order Acceptance Phase I of II
- Date & Time Standardization – Eastern Time (ET)
- Order & Performance non-printable data cleanse
- Advance Pre-Paid Performance Quantity (PPQ)