G-Invoicing (GINV) Release 5.2 Overview
This webinar is targeted for G-Invoicing leads wanting to learn more about the new Release 5.2.
Webinar - WebEx Invite will be provided before each session to registered attendees.
Tuesday, July 25, 2023 | 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Fiscal Accounting Office
Point of Contact:If you have any questions, please e-mail our Help Desk at IGT@fiscal.treasury.gov.
G-Invoicing is a web-based application created to efficiently manage Intragovernmental (Intragov) buy/sell transactions between two federal agencies from the agreement of the General Terms & Conditions (GT&Cs) to the Intragovernmental Payment and Collection (IPAC) system payment notification.
The United States Department of the Treasury's Bureau of the Fiscal Service offers G-Invoicing at no charge to all federal agencies.
This webinar series will provide an overview of new functionality released in R5.2. We'll provide an overview of:
- Patch Release 5.1.1:
- Mass User Admin update functionality
- Adding Master/Primary Admins to the User Export Report
- Release 5.2:
- Performance during an Order Modification
- Order Revert
- New Order Mod History drop-down button
- New Compare with Previous Mod button
- Ability to print previous versions of Orders (7600B) out of G-Invoicing
- System Integration Efficiencies
- Adding external Org API Account ID Parameter
- Standing up new external Account Org API endpoint
- Partner 2 roles (Order Managers & Order Approvers) will have ability to Reject Orders in Shared with Partner 2 (SP2) Status
- Item Code API Validation
- R5.2 deployment target