2018 Same Day ACH Webinar
Open to all federal agency employees, vendors, programmers, technical, accountants, data entry operators & certifying officers
Wed, July 18th, 2018 | 10:30am ET
Wed, Aug 29th, 2018 | 12:00pm ET
Wed, Sept 12th, 2018 | 3:00pm ET
Point of Contact:FS.AgencyOutreach@fiscal.treasury.gov
Please plan to attend our webinar sessions to learn more about the federal government’s use of Same Day ACH and how your agency can benefit.
- Featuring PAM, SPS & ASAP
- Review the new rules change that allows certain ACH entries to change from Next Day Settlement to Same Day Settlement
- Learn about the benefits of Same Day ACH payments
- Request Same Day ACH through the Secure Payment System and Automated Standard Application for Payments
- Learn about the rules and policies related to the correct use of Same Day ACH
- Review the conceptual procedures for requesting Same Day ACH payments in SPS, ASAP, and PAM Bulk Files
- How Same Day ACH fits into Fiscal Service's efforts to implement payment innovations to provide agencies and their recipients with more delivery options and to promote efficiencies for the government and taxpayers
You will need access to a phone and computer to participate in the webinar session. Logistical Information will be provided 1-2 days prior to the session.
Last modified 08/28/18