Fiscal Service Advisory Council Payments Forum 2019
The Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Payment Management is hosting the Fiscal Service Advisory Council (FSAC) Payments Forum on June 4-5, 2019 in Woodlawn, Maryland.
The forum provides a unique opportunity for agencies to hear first-hand updates about federal government payment products, services, and initiatives. Please take this opportunity to join us and stay apprised of the future direction of payments.
Participation is open to all federal agencies. Multiple representatives from each federal program agency are welcome to attend. Please note that voting on Council initiatives will be limited to one vote for each agency processing site responsible for submitting payments to the Fiscal Service.
Theme: Getting Payments Right
Proposed Agenda Topics*:
* Payment Integrity
* Payment Automation Manager (PAM)
* Secure Payment System (SPS)
* Same Day Automated Clearing House (ACH)
* International Treasury Services (ITS) & Fedwire
* Automated Standard Application for Payments (ASAP)
* Invoice Processing Platform (IPP)
* Post Payment Modernization Initiative (PPMI)
*Please note these are subject to change
Social Security Administration
6401 Security Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21235
Please see the details about this forum.
There is no registration fee to attend. Cost for travel incurred to attend is the responsibility of the participants.
Registration will close on May 10, 2019.
Receipt of your registration will be acknowledged by e-mail. Please verify that your e-mail address is correct before clicking the button below to register.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Philadelphia Financial Center (PFC):
- William Martinez 215-516-8035 / CustomerOutreachPhila@fiscal.treasury.gov
- Snyezhana Pevzner 215-516-8094 / CustomerOutreachPhila@fiscal.treasury.gov
Kansas City Financial Center (KFC):
- Lauren Ray 816-414-2113 / KFC.Customersupport@fiscal.treasury.gov
- Kristin Bowman 816-414-2116 / KFC.Customersupport@fiscal.treasury.gov
Fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required.
Last modified 04/03/19