2019 U.S. Debit Card with Digital Pay End User Forum
This forum provides a unique opportunity for federal agencies to hear first-hand about the new capabilities that are enhancing our stakeholders experience under our card program. You'll learn about Digital Pay, explore future solutions and services, and share agency best practices. The forum also features unparalleled networking opportunities with stakeholders at all levels.
Events topics will include:
- Program Overview
- Federal Regulations and Rule Changes
- Platform Security Capabilities
- Meta Bank and First Data Client Support
- Visa Digital Pay: Direct to Debit
- Money Network Website and Mobile App Current and Future State
- CMS (Card Management System) Reports, Settings, and Best Practices
Audience: Federal agency personnel responsible for either payments to agency employees in support of their role (i.e. field personnel) or non-benefit payments to individuals (i.e. survey participants).
Date: Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Location: United States Mint, 801 9th Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20220
Hosted by: Fiscal Service, Payment Management U.S. Debit Card Team
Point of Contact: USDC.UserForum@fiscal.treasury.gov
Please register using the form below.
Last modified 09/05/19