Cherry blossoms

Check Claims

Name/Address Changes

Whom do I contact if my name or address has changed, or if I have changed banks?

Contact the federal agency that pays you (see list below).

Agencies maintain payment records and can update them at your direction. To avoid any possible delays in receiving your payments, notify the paying agency immediately following any changes.

If you are due a refund payment from the Internal Revenue Service, you must notify that agency of any changes in your payment information. NOTE: Fiscal Servcice is unable to make any changes in your payment information. Only the paying agency can assist you with this matter.

Related Resources:

Open Gov   My Money.gov   USA.gov
Linked In   Twitter   Facebook   You Tube   RSS Feed