photo of calculator, line charts and coins

Central Accounting Reporting System (CARS)


How to Enroll in the Central Accounting Reporting System

For Users:

A current or new user can modify or request access to the Central Accounting Reporting System. However, you are not able to enroll or make modifications to your access unless your supervisor is enrolled. See the instructions for supervisors below.

CARS System

Read the Quick Reference Guide PDF document

For Supervisors

We are currently manually enrolling Supervisors.

  • Download the following enrollment forms Enrollment Request Form - Supervisor PDF document
  • Fax forms to (866)707-6575, attention: User Enrollment Team. Any questions may be directed to the Treasury Support Center (TSC) at (877) 440-9476.
  • Once the form is received and processed, you will receive several e-mails from TWAI User Provisioning
    • one with your id
    • one with your temporary password
    • one with the assigned module and role
    • one with the status of supervisor

Receive E-Mail Updates

Can't find it?

Tell us what specific content you're looking for and we will get back to you.

Contact Us

Open Gov   My Money.gov   USA.gov
Facebook   Twitter   You Tube   RSS Feed