FM Innovation Program – Industry Afternoons
FIT is giving Industry representatives the opportunity to share innovative solutions that may address federal financial management needs.
FIT and the Fiscal Service are exploring several emerging technologies and innovations including the following:
- Distributed ledger technology
- Robotic process automation
- User authentication and identity assurance
- User-centered design
- Advanced data analytics
The “Industry Afternoons” sessions will be an opportunity for FIT and other Fiscal Service representatives to hear about emerging technologies that may support federal financial management. We won’t have the time to discuss FIT and our role as the Managing Partner of the FMLoB during the session, so please read about our work in advance!
- A business problem, opportunity, or need to improve federal financial management
- An emerging technology, innovative idea, or solution that will address the federal financial management business problem or need
- An example of how the emerging technology, innovative idea or solution will address the federal financial management business problem, opportunity, or need, preferably using one of the financial management standards published by FIT
Note: We will use this information to educate federal financial management professionals and possibly identify new projects government-wide. Please be sure to provide only the information that can be distributed throughout Fiscal Service, Treasury, and government agencies.
- This is NOT an Industry Day to communicate Fiscal Service requirements or to provide updates to industry on future developments and acquisitions
- This IS an opportunity for Fiscal Service to gain a better understanding of recent Industry developments
- This IS an open exchange with industry and no answers given will be considered official or binding on the part of the Government
- This meeting does NOT authorize you to start work or bill for work. It is your responsibility to monitor FedBizOpps for any future contract opportunities
We are scheduling Friday sessions for April – September 2019 to discuss innovative ideas surrounding the following themes:
- April – Identity & Access Management
- May – Distributed Ledger Technology
- June – Standardization & Common Processes
- July – Digital Labor/Artificial Intelligence
- August – Data Analytics
- September – Other Innovations
E-mail us FIT@fiscal.treasury.gov to schedule your session!
FMLoB Standard References
Financial Management Vision Website
Last modified 04/30/19