Frequently Asked Questions for Recipient Organizations
There is no fee charged to Payment Requesters or Recipient Organizations to use the ASAP system. Any computer can be used as long as certain equipment and browser specification requirements are met.
No, there is not a minimum required amount.
The ASAP ID is a seven digit number ID assigned to a Recipient Organization once they are enrolled in the ASAP application.
Contact our Help Desk to learn how to make these changes and if necessary complete the appropriate paperwork.
New password requirements allow users to self-service their password. This can be done by logging onto ASAP.gov and selecting the "forgot user ID" option.
Although Fiscal Service helps grant-issuing federal agencies disburse funds to their grantees via ASAP.gov, Fiscal Service does not issue or award grants to recipient organizations. We recommend researching government websites like grants.gov.
Enrollment for Recipient Organizations
- The Federal Enrollment Initiator starts the enrollment process by identifying the Recipient Organization to be enrolled and entering the DUNS, EIN, type of organization and the point of contact information.
- Unique DUNS, EIN and e-mails are required.
- The role of the Point of Contact is critical to the ASAP.gov enrollment process.
- The RO Point of Contact confirms that information entered by the enrollment initiator and is responsible for identifying the recipient organization's officials.
- The Head of Organization approves the officials identified by the point of contact.
- The Authorizing Official is responsible for confirming the recipient organization's information and identifying the users who need access to the ASAP.gov application.
- The Financial Official is responsible for entering the bank account information for the recipient organization.
- Once all of the above tasks are completed, the application will notify the federal agency that the organization enrollment has been completed and they can create and fund accounts.
- Learn more about enrolling in ASAP.gov
The Recipient Organization’s financial official should log onto ASAP.gov, select the enrollment tab, and then make the necessary changes.
Please contact our ASAP.gov Help Desk.
Last modified 10/25/18